Libro. BUSINESS IMPROV
Val Gee & Sarah Gee
Workplace “drama” that’s productive!
The secret to business growth is right before your eyes—it’s the creativity and innovation percolating in each one of your employees every minute of every day. How do you harness it to make it work for your organization? Business Improv!
Based on the science of experiential learning, Business Improv uses improvisation activities from the theater to transform each employee into a great leader. The 75 hands-on activities in this proactive guide help you create an organization filled with people who:
- Engage with and “own” their work
- Generate creative ideas that drive profit
- Build innovative teams
- Solve problems effectively
- Make decisions with conviction
- Respond and adapt to change
With Business Improv, you have the one and only tool you need to facilitate real, lasting leadership skills in every employee.
- Número de páginas: 386 páginas
- Editor: McGraw-Hill Education; Edición: 1 (17 de junio de 2011)
- Fecha de publicación: 17 de junio de 2011